Deweyville Town Planning and Zoning
Thursday, June 2, 2011
7:00 p.m. Deweyville Town Hall
Attendance: Nathan Spackman, Chair
Tracie Williams, Town Clerk
Absent: Dale Marble
1. Welcome: Nathan Spackman brought meeting to order.
2. Approval of Planning Commission Meeting Minutes, May 5, 2011:
MOTION: Nathan Spackman made a motion to approve Planning Commission minutes. Dale Meservy seconded the motion. Motion passes unanimously.
Aye Votes: Nathan Spackman
3. Discussion of General Plan: Future Road Plan Discussion: The Planning Commission discussed the possible road plan and said that Kliger’s and Bitner’s houses might be an issue sitting back in the rr5 zone on the East side of highway 38. The Planning Commission looked at the map and made plans and decided that a new print up of the town is needed.
4. Public Comments: No public to comment.
5. Adjourn: Meeting adjourned at 8:35 p.m.
Approved: ____July 21, 2011 _______________
Town Clerk: _____________________________